WestCON: Who We Are
West Central Ohio Network (WestCON) supports the efforts of county boards of developmental disabilities and providers through cost-effective shared services that deliver value, satisfaction and maximization of resources.
Through this model, we are able to assist people with developmental disabilities to live the life they choose, live safely and live in the community of their choice.
WestCON is a Council of Governments (COG) comprising of 12-member county boards of developmental disabilities.
Meet Our Team
WestCON promotes quality residential services and support for 12 county boards of DD. WestCON provides the following quality services:
- Financial Services
- Waiver Utilization & Waiver Match Reporting
- Provider Support Services
- Compliance Operations
- Investigative Agents
- Eligibility Determinations
- Play & Language for Autistic Youngsters (PLAY) Home Consulting
- Teaching PLAY
- Substitute Service and Support Administrator
- Behavior Support Consultation
- Human Resource Consultation
- Technology Service & Support
- Nursing Medical Quality Assessment Reviews